LICENSING INFORMATION – SINGLE USER
When purchasing a sound library from our shop the Licensee is granted a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license to use any and/or all of the sound effects in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in this agreement.
LICENSING INFORMATION – MULTI USER
If you plan to have more than one user to have access to the sound effects you are licensing you will require a multi-user license. Acquiring a multi-user license is not complicated. All you need to do is figure out how many users will be accessing the sound effects and send us a message to [email protected].
Anyone who has access and uses any and/or all sound effects from a collection is considered a user. If you work on projects in conjunction with other users you will need a multi-user license. This is a one time fee, just like a single user license.
GRANT OF LICENSE
This end user license agreement is entered into between you, a single user natural person (the “Licensee”), who has purchased one or more sound effect libraries through the Distributor, and the creator or creators of these sound effect libraries (the “Licensor”). Please read the terms carefully before purchasing the Sound Effect Libraries. By purchasing, you (the “Licensee”) acknowledge that you have read this agreement, and you understand it and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
The Licensee may not claim ownership or authorship of the sound effects library. Licensor maintains all intellectual property rights with regard to the marketing and sales of all Sound Effect Libraries and Music Packs, and any infringement thereof is punishable by the law.
Licensee hereby indemnifies Licensor from, and against any and all demands, suits, claims, actions, causes of action, damages, liabilities charges and expenses (including attorney fees) incurred by the Licensor with respect to any matter that arises as a result of any of the claims that the Licensed sound effects infringe and/or violates any rights of any third party or any breach of this agreement.
The Licensee’s rights will automatically terminate in the event of any breach of the terms of this Agreement. In the event of termination, the Licensee shall destroy or delete all copies of the Sound Effect Libraries or Sounds which the Licensee has produced.
1) Licensee may use any licensed sound effects on an unlimited amount of projects until the end of time and the universe as we know it.
2) Licensee may use any licensed sound effects for personal and commercial projects without any attribution to the original creator.
3) Licensee may use, edit, duplicate, and release any licensed sound effects synchronized with audio and visual projects. This includes (but not limited to) radio and television broadcasts, film, music compositions, web sites, podcasts, mobile apps, advertising, multi-media presentations, video games and similar.
4) Licensee has right to use Sound Effect Libraries and/or Music Packs on one workstation at the time. The Licensee is allowed to keep backup copies of Libraries on other storage devices.
These Terms are to be governed by and interpreted according to European law. This means a Contract for the purchase of sound effects libraries through our website, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or these Terms will be governed by Swedish law. All disputes arising under them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Swedish courts.
This is a binding legal agreement between you (the Licensee), and us (the Licensor). By purchasing and using any of the sound effects libraries from our website constitutes the acceptance of these terms. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
1) Licensee may not modify and/or alter any of the sound effects libraries with the intent to claim authorship.
2) Licensee may not resell or sell the sound effects libraries or the contents of any of the sound effects libraries unmodified/”as is” for the purposes of commercial gain. However, the sound effects may be sold as incorporated into licensee project.
3) Licensee may not assign, transfer, sub-lease or share the licensed sound effects with any other party.
4) If Licensee is not the sole editor of content a multi-user license will be required. Purchasing a multi-user license will allow you to use the sound effects libraries on more than one workstation and by multiple people on your production team.
5) The license does not allow you to upload the sound effects to a network-drive, server or make copies available to other unlicensed users. Licensee may not make copies of unsynchronized sounds, except to one local hard drive and one additional backup copy for personal use.
Double Trouble Audio warrants that licensee’s use of sound effect libraries does not infringe on any third party property and/or proprietary rights.
Licensor is not liable for any damages or loss of business interruption, business profits, or any other direct or indirect loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the licensed sound effects.